The Platinum Concept
The Dynaudio Evidence Platinum. Very likely the most awesome loudspeaker available anywhere on the planet. Here’s why:
When Dynaudio was founded over 35 years ago, the engineers who built the company collectively strove to create loudspeakers performing on a much higher level than everything else available at that time; speakers that would reproduce music naturally and authentically.
As technologies matching our requirements were sadly lacking, the consequence was to develop our own premium Dynaudio bass drivers, tweeters and cabinets. This allowed us to realize our quite ambitious goals while surpassing all existing industry standards. Over the years, Dynaudio has always stayed true to these original roots, while developing the company’s core technologies even further to create many exceptional loudspeaker models.
In the Evidence Platinum, we now have improved and perfected our technological platform to the very highest degree. A higher grade of refinement which combined with the innovative DDC technology will provide you with a level of sound quality you’ve never before experienced in your listening life.
The Evidence Platinum was first shown as a Concept Study at Europe’s preeminent high-end audio exhibition, the HIGH END 2012 in Munich, Germany. After enthusiastic reactions from visitors, distributors, dealers and the press, Dynaudio decided to turn the concept into reality. The concept study was further refined and production in Skanderborg, Denmark commenced in November 2012, thus marking the beginning of a new era.
The Evidence Platinum combines the Temptation’s elegant cabinet with new and larger woofers, the renowned Esotar² tweeters with Precision Coating, advanced crossover and further refined sound performance.
The completely transparent and relaxed reproduction of the highest frequencies provides an unparalleled musical experience.
• Evidence Platinum Esotar² tweeters with Precision Coating
• Evidence Platinum 15cm MSP midrange drivers
• Evidence Platinum 18cm MSP woofers (18W75)
• Highest-grade Crossover with select components on glassfibre-reinforced PCB
• WBT NextGenTM Cu connectors made of pure, gold-plated copper
• Internal wiring with select oxygene-free copper cables
• Metal Film resistors in the crossover's tweeter section
• Advanced DDC Technology to reduce room reflections and colorations
• Ultra-solid, resonance-deadening 40mm black aluminium front baffle
• Reinforced cabinet finished in a new choice of veneers and lacquers
• Reinforced base plinth with larger footprint for improved stability
• Two types of base plinth feet included (for hard floor or carpet)